SpinnWebe is kinda archivy these days. I scaled back to just a Wordpress blog for a while, but apparently its security is pretty crap, so repeated hacks and loss of content kinda drained my will to keep things updated. Maintaining the site would mean joining the global arms race, so bleh.
So, unless and until I ever crawl out of my creative pit and do something again, here at least is a bit of history:
- Up-to-date Abe Vigoda status.
- Music things I've done.
- Things that amuse me somehow? I barely understand it myself.
- Things I wrote. Some of them seem really naive now, but eh.
- It's A Dysfunctional Life
- A group caption entry feature I made after the Dysfunctional Family Circus was no longer a thing.
Newer things, but defunct at the moment, so I guess it's equivalent really:
- Scribs, a comic. Though as I write this the actual archive isn't there, since some hacker erased my comic data and I haven't got around to recreating it. But given I went through the trouble of tracking down the guy who owned that domain and buying it from him, I really should get that together.
- s.s. what
- A comic I did with the direction of treating it like stream of consciousness. Seems like I killed my interest once I started thinking of actual plots and arcs. But I still like it, and like the way I did the comic loader, so I may get back to it. Maybe put the feed in your favorite RSS reader if you care to know if I do.